Monday 23 November 2015

Advert Mock Up 1 - Kieran Panchal 9652


This is my first poster mock up. This takes a small element from the music video and incorporates it into the poster as a main focus/central image. This provides an association that the audience can make with the music video. The Sigur Ros logo also adds credibility to the piece. I have edited the picture using photoshop to increase the contrast slightly to give the image a more gritty feel. In addition, I have changed used a green overlay hue, making the image closer to the style of existing Sigur Ros album tones. I have included all of the main generic conventions of an album advert. This is a basis for a final poster design, when creating my final piece i will use a shot that i have photographed on the day of the video shoot.

1 comment:

  1. a very good design layout, when you have the time please post in your primary research findings.

    ReplyDelete